Christian Education

Friday, July 5, 2013

Garden

I am growing a home garden this year, which I hope becomes a part of my daily routine, as living in the desert affords one the opportunity to garden all year long.

I am also taking a lifestyle change serious; I am replacing two meals and sometimes three, with fruit and vegetable smoothies.  I am watching my caloric intake and getting more activity with the garden.  I hope to freeze or eat and share what I can.   I am dedicated to showing my children that you can really learn to love veggies and they are best made into a smoothie and served over ice!

I will be posting pictures of my crops and talking about where I like to get advice and products for gardening and eating healthy.

Update Sept 29th, 2012

I have had some success with my garden.  I planted things at the wrong time, so I will try and follow the growing schedule better.

I also started jogging, in my home, with brand new amazing shoes that make my feet feel great!  I love jogging about 30 minutes.  I would have never guessed I'd ever be a jogger, especially at 70 lbs over my ideal weight and with a bad hip and bad knees.  They are getting stronger and feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your uplifting message here!

ShareThis